Explore Nashville (Indiana) plus a visit to Oliver Winery including lunch
Tuesday, September 25th
Settle back and enjoy the natural beauty and splendor of Brown County's quaint country lanes, rustic log cabins, breathtaking vistas and much more. The serene atmosphere of beautiful Brown County provides a refreshing escape.
Nestled in the hills of Brown County lies the quaint village of Nashville. Its isolation has encouraged innovation and creativity, making artistic pursuits a popular pastime. Featuring over 250 shops with an endless variety of merchandise and sundries, Nashville's charming streets are a delight to wander.
Then the group will visit Indiana’s oldest and most awarded winery, Oliver Winery. Guests will enjoy lunch upon arrival. Located on 15-acres surrounding a small lake, guests will experience a picturesque location and the art of fine wine making as they tour the production facility and cellar. A tasting of the wines will round out the visit.
- 9:00AM - Pick up at the Convention Center (Maryland Street entrance)
- 10:15AM - Arrive in Nashville
- 10:15AM - 11:30PM – Explore Nashville
- 11:30PM - Depart Nashville
- 12:15PM - Arrive at Oliver Winery
- 12:15PM - 2:30PM - Oliver Winery Guided Tour and Tasting, lunch provided
- 2:30PM - Depart Oliver Winery
- 3:30PM - Arrive at the Convention Center
For questions, please contact Laura Mihalick by email or directly by phone at 703-535-1388.