Corrugated Week 2018
Corrugated Week is your gateway to industry trends, innovations, new products and services and so much more that is exciting and different in the corrugated packaging industry. This comprehensive event, which is co-produced by TAPPI and AICC, will assemble the largest gathering of decision makers in the corrugated industry in 2018, and is only held once every four years.
Corrugated Week features widely recognized speakers, seminars, workshops, exhibits and social networking events. This year’s conference program will cover all areas of digital and high graphics in addition to other relevant topics related to the corrugated industry.
You don't want to miss this one!
Corrugated Week attracts the world's foremost industry leaders and experts. You'll be in good company along with:
- Corporate Production
- Engineering and Purchasing Personnel
- Superintendents and Project Managers
- Plant, Production and General Managers
- Research and Development Personnel
- Maintenance and Reliability Managers
- Equipment, Chemical and Service Suppliers
- CEOs and Senior Management
- Consultants and Consulting Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Students and Young Professionals